Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Vintage Vogue Fair - Sunday 28th March

Hi Folks

Don't forget to drop by and say hello at this Sunday's Vintage Vogue.

It's going to be a fabulous day out for everyone, with our new Vogue Tea Room and our lovely Nippys and lots more stands, some great exhibitors, some familiar, some new ones just to keep things fresh.

I will have a few sweaters on sale so do get there early to avoid missing out, it may be a while before I have some more available on my ready to wear collection.

I also have some lovely fashion books and vintage knitting patterns as well as some other goodies.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Bye for now,

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment