Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Saturday 10 April 2010

Oh what a lovely Fair!!!!






Well, what a day we had on the 28th March!!!

It was so busy, I didn't even get time to look around at all the wonderful things on sale that day.

Having finally recovered, I now back on track knitting my orders. I am knitting a lovely rainbow sweater for one of our competition winners last year and I think she's going to be glad she waited patiently as all things good come to those that are patient.

Being addicted to vintage knitting means that you are always wanting to knit the next design. I have been looking through some of my vintage pattern books and have spotted a lovely sailor-type collared sweater that I just can't wait to knit. As my favourite colour is blue I think I will definitely knit one in blue and white, maybe a denim blue would be nice. It's definitely next on my agenda, in fact, I am itching to get the pattern out this evening and may even start it.

Anyway, so as not to bore you all with my knitting passion, I have posted some pictures from the Fair.

If you were lucky enough to come along for the day, I hope you were patient enough to wait in line for a fabulous treat in our Vogue Tea Room. The cakes looked fabulous and I am promising myself a visit at the next Fair on 6th June.

Well peeps, must leave you now as my knitting is being neglected and I want to knit you all a lovely sweater eventually.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Michele

No comments:

Post a Comment