Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Monday 17 May 2010

The Beach Trip

Hi folks,

Whilst early May was undecidedly cold and dreary, at the first sight of a sunny Sunday evening I thought it would be fun to get a shot of me wearing one of my handknitted 1950s sweater and matching hat on the beach, so we took a ride down to sunny and very chilly Shoeburyness. I thought this hut was the nicest and complimented the sweater and my vintage jacket (which is part of a skirt suit) which was a Christmas present from Stephen, which he purchased from Revolver in Colchester, who are also going to be returning to "Vintage Vogue" on the 6th June.
My jeans are from Freddies of Pinewood and the tassell loafers are from Russell & Bromley on the High Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment