Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Sunday 30 May 2010

Vintage Vogue Fair - Sunday 6th June



Hi everyone,

Don't forget to pop down to see me at Brentwood in Essex next Sunday where you will find me selling my sweaters at the next Essex Vintage Fashion Fair.

As it's the 65th D-Day anniversary, it's time to celebrate in style. My stand will have a theme to it, 3 guesses which colours my sweaters will be??? My hands have certainly been busy this time around.

I will be selling all the usual knitting ethemera, some knitting patterns, bakelite wool holders and knick-knacks as well including some lovely fashion books that I have found.

We have some great things in store for our visitors, not only can you buy the vintage clothes, have your hair/make-up retro styled, you can then have a wonderful picture taken by Terry Mendoza who's a fantastic Retro Photographer that you may or may not have heard of. He's very well known on the 40s/50s scene. We are very excited about it.

Don't forget to enter our competition on the day to win £200 in vouchers to spend on any stalls of your choosing at the next Fair in September.

You must visit our Vogue Tea Room before you leave.....if you like drinking your tea from vintage china and eating scrumptious cakes and sandwiches.

Looking forward to seeing you - do say hello when you drop by my stand.





2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog through miss amanda lee's blog. your sweaters are lovely. i look forward to hopefully finding out more about them in your upcoming blog posts, i.e. price, fabric content, order details, etc.

    ReplyDelete