Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Monday 3 October 2011

Vintage Vogue 2nd October was HOT HOT HOT!!!



If you were lucky enough to visit Vintage Vogue yesterday, whether you are a trader or a shopper you would have had a fabulous time just like we all did.

Despite the hot weather there were some relentless women that had waited a long time to buy some of my sweaters, maybe it's because the weather forecast for this month is heavy snow. As I sold so many I will need to be busy knitting for the next Fair in April 2012.

Anyway, here's an amateur video of the Vogue Tea Room as a taster. More pictures and videos of the fair will be posted again soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z3J4wmXOqA

I am very excited to be visiting the Knitting & Stitching Show at Ally Pally next weekend and no doubt I will be leaving there with some wool and other knitting treats! I will let you know what

2 comments:

  1. I'm just completely in love with those jackets!
    -Andi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is pretty good and looking too beautiful.
    I love it i will definitely try to buy some stuff like this with amazon coupon at cheap price which is really good.

    ReplyDelete