Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

About Me

My photo
Since I was about knee-high, I have always had a passion for fashion. It was only in my teens that I really found my true identity and loved to dress in anything that was considered "fashionable" at the time. Fashion fads:- Soul Girl; Trendabilly; Psychobilly; Rockabilly; 1950s style; 1940s style.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Valentine Day at Claridges


Well, the 14th February was our 9th Wedding Anniversary. We are such romantics, and there was no finer place than Claridges for Afternoon Tea to bring a taste of Vintage chic and romance to the occasion. Claridges is one of our favourite Hotels in London as it's so Art Deco and the Reception area is quite classic by design.

It was the day after the BAFTAs so we thought we might spot a few celebrities and we saw Rosamund Pike, as she was leaving the Tea Room.

Well, as you can see from the photos we had a superb time, whiling away the afternoon, away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I could spend every afternoon doing this kind of thing...maybe in my next life!!

I was saving my red and grey bow sweater especially for this occasion as it was so fitting for Valentines. There were so many red roses in the Tea Room and in Reception area, it was obvious what day it was....

Until next Valentines......


1 comment:

  1. Oh Michele your red & grey bowed jumper looks just so lovely on you and who a lucky gal having tea at Claridges.
    Claridges is as you say an Art deco wonder and such an iconic hotel.
    The picturte of the pastries made my mouth water, so glas you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete